ABOUT TOP SIXTY OVER SIXTY
Top Sixty Over Sixty is an organizational and workforce development consultancy.
We drive success by resetting thinking, unlocking potential, and leveraging the talent of all generations.
A for-profit social enterprise, Top Sixty advocates for age diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We motivate individuals and groups to cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset and to adapt their skills, knowledge, and experience to an ever-changing work environment.
- We affect change in work environments by tapping into the strengths of a diverse, multigenerational workforce through consulting and training.
Created in 2017, Top Sixty Over Sixty focused on older Canadians and encouraged them to reinvent themselves to meet new work and entrepreneurial challenges. Meet Top Sixty Founder, Helen Hirsh Spence, in an interview with Charlotte D. Bignaut, Founder, EmotionInMotion®YourHiddenGenius to hear Helen’s reasons for creating Top Sixty and what motivates her to advocate for older adults today.
Top Sixty Over Sixty has continued to evolve. It works with progressive businesses and organizations to maximize efficiency, innovation, and prosperity. We offer practical guidance on how to engage an ageing workforce and create stronger sales opportunities for ageing customer segments.
We do this in four ways:
- We motivate and re-skill older adults by introducing an entrepreneurial mindset.
- We help employers transform their multigenerational workforces into innovative, intergenerational teams.
- We advise businesses on how to attract and retain a diversely aged workforce.
- We show progressive businesses how to avoid age-bias in their branding, hiring, and communications.
Top Sixty Over Sixty provides original and curated resources of interest to individuals as well as to businesses and organizations. These include a monthly newsletter, The 360, a blog, and online resources. Events and workshops may be held as demand dictates.
We drive success for both businesses and individuals. We reset thinking, unlock potential, and leverage the talent of all generations.
Top Sixty Over Sixty is guided by a commitment to the following:
- Life-long learning
- Social Impact