ABOUT TOP SIXTY OVER SIXTY
Top Sixty Over Sixty provides businesses and individuals with the resources necessary to thrive in today’s multigenerational world.
We drive success by resetting thinking, unlocking potential, and leveraging the talent of all generations.
A for-profit social enterprise, Top Sixty advocates for age diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Through coursework, training, and coaching, we show mature adults how to renew and reinvest their knowledge, skills, and experience to reinvent themselves with purpose.
- We consult businesses and provide training on age diversity, equity, and inclusion, and how best to leverage the talent of a multigenerational workforce.
Created in 2017, Top Sixty Over Sixty focused on older Canadians and encouraged them to reinvent themselves to meet new work and entrepreneurial challenges.
Top Sixty Over Sixty continues to evolve. It works with progressive businesses and organizations to maximize efficiency, innovation, and prosperity. We offer practical guidance on how to engage an ageing workforce and create stronger sales opportunities for ageing customer segments.
We do this in four ways:
- We motivate and re-skill older adults by introducing an entrepreneurial mindset.
- We help employers transform their multigenerational workforces into innovative, intergenerational teams.
- We advise businesses on how to attract and retain a diversely aged workforce.
- We show progressive businesses how to avoid age-bias in their branding, hiring, and communications.
Top Sixty Over Sixty provides original and curated resources of interest to businesses and organisations, as well as individuals. These include a monthly newsletter, The 360, blogs, and online resources. Events and workshops are held as programming and demand dictate.
To provide businesses and individuals with the resources necessary to thrive in today’s rapidly ageing and multigenerational world.
A world that embraces and encourages the vital contributions and value of those over age 60.
Top Sixty Over Sixty is guided by a commitment to the following:
- Life-long learning
- Social Impact
Learn more about Top Sixty’s Team and Advisory Council HERE
Top Sixty Over Sixty is pleased to partner with Connected Canadians
Top Sixty Over Sixty is a proud member of the Encore Network
Top Sixty Over Sixty has signed ILC’s Consensus Statement
International Longevity Centre UK (ILCUK ) is the UK’s specialist thank tank on the impact of longevity on society, and what happens next. Its Consensus Statement, “It’s time for an Ageing Society New Deal”, calls for G20 countries to commit to developing country-level strategies for ageing. CLICK HERE to read ILC’s Consensus Statement.
Top Sixty Over Sixty is proud to be a member of the EveryAGE Counts Coalition
By joining the EveryAGE Counts Coalition of organisations and individuals, we commit to the EveryAGE Counts Pledge: “We stand for a world without ageism where all people of all ages are valued and respected and their contributions are acknowledged. We commit to speak out and take action to ensure older people can participate on equal terms with others in all aspects of life.”