ABOUT TOP SIXTY OVER SIXTY
Top Sixty Over Sixty provides businesses and individuals with the resources necessary to thrive in today’s rapidly changing and ageing world.
We drive success by resetting thinking, unlocking potential, and leveraging the talent of all generations.
A for-profit social enterprise, Top Sixty advocates for age diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Through coursework, training, and coaching, we show mature adults how to renew and reinvest their knowledge, skills, and experience to reinvent themselves with purpose.
- We consult businesses and provide training on age diversity, equity, and inclusion, and how best to leverage the talent of a multigenerational workforce.
Created in 2017, Top Sixty Over Sixty focused on older Canadians and encouraged them to reinvent themselves to meet new work and entrepreneurial challenges. Meet Top Sixty Founder, Helen Hirsh Spence, in an interview with Charlotte D. Bignaut, Founder, EmotionInMotion®YourHiddenGenius to hear Helen’s reasons for creating Top Sixty and what motivates her to advocate for older adults today.
Top Sixty Over Sixty has continued to evolve. It works with progressive businesses and organizations to maximize efficiency, innovation, and prosperity. We offer practical guidance on how to engage an ageing workforce and create stronger sales opportunities for ageing customer segments.
We do this in four ways:
- We motivate and re-skill older adults by introducing an entrepreneurial mindset.
- We help employers transform their multigenerational workforces into innovative, intergenerational teams.
- We advise businesses on how to attract and retain a diversely aged workforce.
- We show progressive businesses how to avoid age-bias in their branding, hiring, and communications.
Top Sixty Over Sixty provides original and curated resources of interest to individuals as well as to businesses and organizations. These include a monthly newsletter, The 360, a blog, and online resources. Events and workshops may be held as demand dictates.
To provide businesses and individuals with the resources necessary to thrive in today’s rapidly changing and ageing world.
Top Sixty Over Sixty is guided by a commitment to the following:
- Life-long learning
- Social Impact