Reinvesting experience with passion and purpose
Top Sixty Over Sixty in the News
Innovating Employment: Episode 10
Empowering older workers to adopt
an entrepreneurial mindset, with Helen Hirsh Spence
WHY THE TOP 60 OVER 60 IS FOR YOU
The Top 60 Over 60 is for you if any of the following apply:
- You enjoy new challenges and learning.
- You are looking for a fresh start in a role that allows you to use the skills you gained in a previous career.
- You want to change direction but don’t know where to begin and you want to experience something different.
- You are interested in meeting new people and/or becoming part of a community of engaged learners of all ages.
- You want to find out what an "entrepreneurial mindset" means and how you can enjoy one too.
- You never considered entrepreneurship for yourself but would like to now.
- You don’t know what social innovation or social entrepreneurship mean but you are curious.
- You have volunteered in your community, on local boards or within a faith group for years and want to go beyond volunteerism to something else.
- You need to re-brand so that you can go down a new career path.
We have the tools, the community and the information you need to get engaged in the life you want. Don’t let ageism stop you from doing more, achieving more, being more. Don't forget to take a look at our Events page for upcoming activities.
Our vision is to inspire a movement of social innovation among older adults that de-stigmatizes ageing and embraces intergenerational engagement.
Our mission is to provide support, advocacy and a learning community to help older adults welcome their next stage of life and reinvent themselves while cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset.
This initiative is guided by a commitment to the following: